Design Festa - Japans Largest Art And Design Event
( Total Share 36 )
All credits go to their respective owners.
Rating: 100% (by 36 users)
Downloads: 2,228 (2228)
Duration: 6min 22sec
Published: 25 September 2016 (1 year ago)
Author: Tokyo Cheapo
Design Festa, Asia's largest art festival and a veritable treasure trove of the arty, quirky and bizarre - we went down to investigate.
Get more out of #Tokyo for less, watch Tokyo Cheapo every week! Subscribe here http://dvr.jp/youtube
There's a really wide range of artists, numbering in the thousands. Arts, crafts, live painting, fashion and plenty of interesting costumed characters wandering around. It's a great place to get a taste of young contemporary creativity and subculture in Japan, definitely worth checking out.
Presented by Chris Kirkland, and Angela of Internationally Me (see her channel here: https://www. youtube.com/channel/UCW_yDyDfu1bpqDNxeobW02Q )
★★★ Credits ★★★
Music: Hackbeat by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
Intro music by The Wildbunch, creative commons license : http://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_Wildbunch/
Intro sequence by the most talented Peter Laugesen : http://pjlaugesen.com
Creative commons images used in the intro:
* Gundam Robot Statue in Odaiba https://www.flickr.com/photos/picsoflife/8154554047
* Japanese Salaryman Asleep https://www.flickr.com/photos/istolethetv/
* Domestic Cat https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Alvesgaspar
* Saraninman https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:%E7%AB%B9%E4%B8%8B%E7%AB%A0%E5%A4%AA%E9%83%8E
* Wild Cat http://www.geograph.org.uk/profile/34298
* Ginza Holiday Promenade https://www.flickr.com/photos/yoshikazut/
* Shibuya Crossing https://www.flickr.com/photos/31029865@N06/ Thank you to Watch/Download Design Festa - Japans Largest Art And Design Event video if you like this Video then please share video on Facebook mad Whats App or any Social Network its Help Us to make More Videos